Darin Uhlir – President
Darin Uhlir of St. Paul, Nebraska has worked in the pork industry since 1990. In 1997, he became a Business Leader with Progressive Swine Technology (PST). Today PST is known as Pillen Family Farms. Darin is also an active member of several hunting/conservation organizations. Darin, his wife and three children enjoy showing livestock and spending quality time together.
Tim Chancellor – First Vice President
Tim Chancellor of Broken Bow, Nebraska is the wean/finish supervisor for Thomas Livestock Company. He has been with TLC since 1993 and also owns finishing facilities along with his wife and three children. He enjoys the day to day engagement, challenges and rewards that come with the business.
Kevin Peterson – Second Vice President
Kevin Peterson and his family started Ranchland Pork in 2000 as a custom wean-to-finish farm. They started with 2,400 pigs, but by 2008 they have doubled to 4,800 pigs. Kevin and his family also custom farm and grows row crops. He manages the day-to-day work in the pig barns as well as with their row crops. Kevin, his wife and three children are active in their community through different community ang agricultural organizations.
John Csukker – Third Vice President
John Csukker is an Environmental Service Manager for Maschhoff, LLC with nearly 25 years’ experience in providing the Nebraska Livestock Industry expertise in environmental permitting and compliance. John is currently responsible for the environmental aspects of The Maschhoffs’ company-owned farms as well as independent pork Production Partners in Nebraska and South Dakota.
John prepares farm-specific nutrient management plans as well as providing calculations using manure as a fertilizer source for landowners. John also designs lagoons, holding ponds and other manure storages.
Board of Directors
- Ron Browning of Fremont, NE
- Aaron Reichmuth of Humphrey, NE
- Stuart Spader of Waco, NE
- Mike Wisnieski of Omaha, NE
- Michael Luckey of Columbus, NE
- Shana Beattie of Sumner, NE
- Duane Miller of Davenport, NE
- Paul Segner of Friend, NE
- Connor Livingston of Mahaska, KS
- Jared Lierman of Beemer, NE
- First Alternate Director – Matt Marquardt of Tekamah, NE
- Second Alternate Director – Mike Fagen of Elkhorn, NE
- Russ Vering of Howells, NE – Past President
- Scott Spilker of Beatrice, NE – 2015 Past President
- Terry O’Neel of Friend, NE – National Pork Board Representative
- Dr. Benny Mote of Lincoln, NE – University of Nebraska-Lincoln Representative
- Al Juhnke of Lincoln, NE – Executive Director of Nebraska Pork Producers Association