John Csukker – President
John Csukker lives in Shelby, NE with his wife. He is the Environmental Service Manager for The Maschhoffs, LLC with nearly 25 years’ experience. John is also responsible for the independent Pork Production Partners in Nebraska and South Dakota. His hobbies include Pork Producers activities and events, Operation Main Street presentations, and church activities. John’s favorite pork dish is bacon wrapped pork loin!
Shana Beattie – President Elect
Shana Beattie lives in Sumner, NE with her husband and has four children. Shana’s family raises cattle and pigs and farm corn, soybeans, and alfalfa. Her hobbies include gardening, cooking, baking, and volunteering with the youth in her 4-H and FFA communities. Shana’s favorite pork dish is sweet and sour pork chops!
Jared Lierman – Vice President
Jared Lierman lives in Beemer, NE with his wife and son. He is the 3rd generation farmer and owner of 3L farms where they have a nursery to feeder operation. His hobby is playing softball. Jared’s favorite pork dish is pork steak!
Tim Chancellor – Past President
Tim Chancellor of Broken Bow, Nebraska is the wean/finish supervisor for Thomas Livestock Company. He has been with TLC since 1993 and also owns finishing facilities along with his wife and three children. He enjoys the day to day engagement, challenges and rewards that come with the business.
Board of Directors
- Kyle Baade of Plymouth, NE
- Chad Johnson of Norfolk, NE
- Connor Livingston of Fairbury, NE
- Michael Luckey of Columbus, NE
- Matt Marquardt of Tekamah, NE
- Ryan Preister of Humphrey, NE
- Ali Prochaska of David City, NE
- Paul Segner of Friend, NE
- Stuart Spader of Waco, NE
- Mike Wisnieski of Omaha, NE
- Mark Wright of Fremont, NE
- First Alternate Director – Karen Grant of Medow Grove, NE
- Second Alternate Director – Jennifer Ruby of Howells, NE