Shana Beattie – President
Shana Beattie lives in Sumner, NE with her husband and has four children. Shana’s family raises cattle and pigs and farm corn, soybeans, and alfalfa. Her hobbies include gardening, cooking, baking, and volunteering with the youth in her 4-H and FFA communities. Shana’s favorite pork dish is sweet and sour pork chops!
Jared Lierman – Elect President
Jared Lierman lives in Beemer, NE with his wife and son. He is the 3rd generation farmer and owner of 3L farms where they have a nursery to feeder operation. His hobby is playing softball. Jared’s favorite pork dish is pork steak!
Mark Wright – Vice President
Mark Wright lives in Fremont, NE with his wife and daughter. He is the Animal Handling and Welfare Coordinator/Assistant Manager at Wiechman Pig Co. His 30 year service to the industry started in 1989 when he went to work for Wiechman Pig Co. He likes to spend his free time golfing and attending different church activities. Mark’s favorite pork dish is anything with bacon!
John Csukker – Past President
John Csukker lives in Shelby, NE with his wife. He is the Environmental Service Manager for The Maschhoffs, LLC with nearly 25 years’ experience. John is also responsible for the independent Pork Production Partners in Nebraska and South Dakota. His hobbies include Pork Producers activities and
events, Operation Main Street presentations, and church activities. John’s favorite pork dish is bacon wrapped pork loin!
Board of Directors
- Kyle Baade of Plymouth, NE
- Chad Johnson of Norfolk, NE
- Connor Livingston of Fairbury, NE
- Michael Luckey of Columbus, NE
- Matt Marquardt of Tekamah, NE
- Ryan Preister of Humphrey, NE
- Ali Prochaska of David City, NE
- Paul Segner of Friend, NE
- Stuart Spader of Waco, NE
- Mike Wisnieski of Omaha, NE
- First Alternate Director – Karen Grant of Medow Grove, NE
- Second Alternate Director – Jennifer Ruby of Howells, NE