Tim Chancellor – President
Tim Chancellor of Broken Bow, Nebraska is the wean/finish supervisor for Thomas Livestock Company. He has been with TLC since 1993 and also owns finishing facilities along with his wife and three children. He enjoys the day to day engagement, challenges and rewards that come with the business.
John Csukker – President Elect
John Csukker lives in Shelby, NE with his wife and their dog. He is the Environmental Service Manager for Maschhoff, LLC with nearly 25 years’ experience. John is also responsible for the independent Pork Production Partners in Nebraska and South Dakota. His hobbies include Pork Producers activities and events, Operation Main Street presentations, and church activities. John’s favorite pork dish is bacon wrapped pork loin!
Shana Beattie – Vice President
Shana Beattie lives in Sumner, NE with her husband and has four children. Shana’s family raises cattle and pigs and farm corn, soybeans, and alfalfa. Her hobbies include gardening, cooking, baking, and volunteering with the youth in her 4-H and FFA communities. Shana’s favorite pork dish is sweet and sour pork chops!
Darin Uhlir – Past President
Darin Uhlir lives in St. Paul, NE with his wife and has three children. He has worked in the pork industry since 1990. In 1997, he became a Business Leader with Progressive Swine Technology, now known as Pillen Family Farms. Darin’s hobbies include hunting and fishing, leading a 4-H club, and is an ambassador of Ducks Unlimited. His favorite pork dish is
Board of Directors
- Ron Browning of Fremont, NE
- Jared Lierman of Beemer, NE
- Connor Livingston of Fairbury, NE
- Michael Luckey of Columbus, NE
- Matt Marquardt of Tekamah, NE
- Duane Miller of Davenport, NE
- Kevin Peterson of Osceola, NE
- Ali Prochaska of David City, NE
- Paul Segner of Friend, NE
- Stuart Spader of Waco, NE
- Mike Wisnieski of Omaha, NE
- First Alternate Director – Chad Johnson of Norfolk, NE
- Second Alternate Director – Mark Wright of Fremont, NE