Russ Vering – President
Russ Vering resides in Scribner, Nebraska and operates Central Plains Milling (CPM) in Howells, Nebraska in a partnership between Russ and Frontier Cooperative of Brainard, Nebraska. CPM manufactures feed for swine, cattle and poultry. After college Russ worked on his family farm and eventually became owner of the family farm. Russ is involved with contract wean-to-finish sites in several surrounding counties in eastern Nebraska. He has been recognized for his participation in TQA taskforce. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Darin Uhlir -First Vice President
Darin Uhlir of St. Paul, Nebraska has worked in the pork industry since 1990. In 1997, he became a Business Leader with Progressive Swine Technology (PST). Today PST is known as Pillen Family Farms. Darin is also an active member of several hunting/conservation organizations. Darin, his wife and three children enjoy showing livestock and spending quality time together.
Tim Chancellor – Second Vice President
Tim Chancellor of Broken Bow, Nebraska is the wean/finish supervisor for Thomas Livestock Company. He has been with TLC since 1993 and also owns finishing facilities along with his wife and three children. He enjoys the day to day engagement, challenges and rewards that come with the business.
Kevin Peterson – Third Vice President
Kevin Peterson and his family started Ranchland Pork in 2000 as a custom wean-to-finish farm. They started with 2,400 pigs, but by 2008 they have doubled to 4,800 pigs. Kevin and his family also custom farm and grows row crops. He manages the day-to-day work in the pig barns as well as with their row crops. Kevin, his wife and three children are active in their community through different community ang agricultural organizations.
Board of Directors
- Ron Browning of Fremont, NE
- Matt Clark of McCool Junction, NE
- John Csukker of Columbus, NE
- Karen Grant of Meadow Grove, NE
- Aaron Reichmuth of Humphrey, NE
- Stuart Spader of Waco, NE
- Mike Wisnieski of Omaha, NE
- Michael Luckey of Columbus, NE
- Shana Beattie of Sumner, NE
- Duane Miller of Davenport, NE
- Paul Segner of Friend, NE
- First Alternate Director – Alesha Meyer of Diller, NE
- Scott Spilker of Beatrice, NE – Past President
- Jan Miller of Belden, NE – 2014 Past President
- Terry O’Neel of Friend, NE – National Pork Board Representative
- Kent Bang of Omaha, NE – National Pork Producers Council Representative
- Dr. Benny Mote of Lincoln, NE – University of Nebraska-Lincoln Representative
- Al Juhnke of Lincoln, NE – Executive Director of Nebraska Pork Producers Association